Memento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori

All things end

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gems Game Fun Times

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kittysan

Kittysan

Gems Game Fun Times Empty
PostSubject: Gems Game Fun Times   Gems Game Fun Times I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:13 pm

If you were a Gem from Steven Universe which one would you be? 

Lillian is Tourmaline:
"Tourmaline is a force to be reckoned with. It’s a powerful healing stone that comes in an assortment of colors including pinks and greens and what looks like black, but held up to the light is a color unto itself. It combines spirit, protection, soul, intellect, and body into one harmonious whole. It provides strength, creativity, love, truth, sensitivity, caring, inner peace, commitment, and purification of one’s self. "
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

PostSubject: Re: Gems Game Fun Times   Gems Game Fun Times I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:14 pm

Kaz is alexandrite
Back to top Go down
https://cirqueexalted.forumotion.org
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Gems Game Fun Times   Gems Game Fun Times I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Kiri is Garnet

"Regarded as the stone of passionate devotion; toward family, friends, the self, and purpose in life. Believed to stimulate the senses, and increase vitality and stamina. Garnet is thought to attract good luck in business ventures."

Last edited by RestlessRoamer on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Gems Game Fun Times   Gems Game Fun Times I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Bailey is Rose Quartz (?)

"Known as the stone of "gentle love", rose quartz brings peace and calm to relationships. Excellent for healing emotional wounds, removing negativity and restoring harmony after conflict. Promotes appreciation of the arts."
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Gems Game Fun Times   Gems Game Fun Times I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:54 pm

Kano is Blue Topaz

"Associated with courage and overcoming fears and obstacles. It is a traditional stone for writers, scholars, artists and intellectuals, since it is used to encourage higher thinking. It is said to ease mental anguish and promote fidelity, friendship, gentleness and integrity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gems Game Fun Times   Gems Game Fun Times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gems Game Fun Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Memento Mori :: General OOC :: OOC Stuff-
Jump to: