Memento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori

All things end

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prologue...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 1:06 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:37 am

John will give Trust an interested look "I might take you up on that" he said.

He then looks at the guy "So what now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:57 pm

Chariot continues to lazily sip the rum
Back to top Go down
https://cirqueexalted.forumotion.org
Kittysan

Kittysan

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:53 pm

Trust also looks to the guy for answers.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 12:25 am

Sir Lawrence gives a small grin to John before looking to both Trust and then Chariot in turn also, and then supping his rum as he heads over to an armchair.

"For now we drink, my friend" he smiles widely. "We drink to this night and enjoy ourselves, we enjoy the atmosphere of being in each others company and we look towards the days where you become more than friends. When you become family" he says in a gentlemanly manner, sitting in his chair.

He then takes another sip of his rum. "Speaking of which... There have been many rumours recently of a, particular incident occurring in a residence in Finchley. One which has caught the attention of many of us, but which we have so far been unable to contend with due to... Unforeseen circumstances. As you are to become one of us it seems only fair you be made aware of these rumours" he says gently.

[For character reference:
There have been two incidents of note in local news within the last month around the Finchley area.

1. The theft of some particularly valuable antiques from a flat above a pub in the central area. There are rewards for info and the return of said-items.

2. The disappearance of a popular young woman in Finchley East.]
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:15 am

"What incident might that be?" Trust asks.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:59 am

"A young lady only known localy as Lacey. But her reputation has made her many friends. She disappeared about a week ago, but rumours are rife as to the where-abouts of her boyfriend and strange events occuring around their home in their apparent absense. Police were informed of the disapperence but have found nothing, only the thick smell of a mans aftershave in the air around the house. But before i continue with my little story i would like to know your thoughts on this matter" Sir Lawrence openly explains.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:39 pm

"Sounds like a train wreck" Truth said with the dismissive wave of her hand.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:55 pm

John groaned "whats the name of the scumbag and where does he live? I'm sure I have a clip of 5 friends that might like to meet him" he stated defensively.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:59 pm

"So I'm guessing there's more to it than something mundane right?" Chariot says
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 2:15 pm

Sir Lawrence nods. "Indeed." He then looks to John. "And, if we knew where he was, then he wouldn't be missing."
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 2:19 pm

"Right...I must have missed that part" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 3:00 pm

"Sounds like haunted happenings to me" Trust said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 3:10 pm

"Spooky"
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 3:33 pm

"Wow....and I thought my name was a joke...can we please refrane from making light of some girl who's most likely in trouble?" he asked Chariot and Trust.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 4:30 pm

"Humor keeps people from falling into despair, you know that" she said with a wink. "But, make no mistake, I'm ready to help this poor lady in any way possible".
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 4:40 pm

"Where do we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:37 pm

"I believe you were going to keep on telling us a tale, right sweetheart?" Trust asked their host.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:00 pm

"Indeed" Sir Lawrence says with a kindly smile and taking another sip of his rum.

"The house in which this woman lived with her apparent also absent boyfriend had been on the market for quite some time. Stories have been told of reasons for this ranging from subsidence issues, too much dry-rot and even difficulties settling the deeds of ownership with it's original owners. No one can agree on why it has lay dormant for so long. However because of it's lengthy stay on the property market, although it could not be granted a mortgage it sold exceedingly cheap at auction. And our lady Lacey snapped it up" he explains.

"She grew up around the area, and when she left university she returned and soon became rather well known for taking on the property and seeking to make it a home again. Things were going quite well all told. Until one day she suddenly vanished" he goes on to say, extending his free hand to the side in an explanatory fashion. He then has another sip of rum.

"Shortly after her boyfriend also vanished. He was rather quiet apparently, no one ever saw much of him to make enough of an impression. But his disappearance following hers gave the neighbours due cause to call in the police. But all they found was an empty house, and as afore-mentioned. The strong scent of a mans aftershave."

He then sits back comfortably in his seat to assess the groups reactions to his story.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:02 pm

"And the house back on the market?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 7:03 pm

"Sounds like the guy is being wrongly accused here" Trust says.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:04 pm

"The house never came off the market. The lady bought it through an agreement with Finchley housing association when it was re-submitted for auction. As explained, this house has been on the market for quite some time" Sir Lawrence reitterates politely for John. He then gives a small nod to Trust. "And perhaps. Not much is known beyond these rumours. We have been unable to send in our usual bird from this nest to review this situation" he then explains.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 8:07 pm

John nodded "I might go and have a look at this dump, i'm sure the retail folks want to get the place off their hands" he said.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 11:42 am

"Do we know what the boyfriends name is?" Chariot asked
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 2:52 pm

"Unfortunately that information has passed me by. But someone will know" he responds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prologue... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue...   Prologue... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Memento Mori :: RP :: Day of the dead-
Jump to: