Memento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori

All things end

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John goes a wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

John goes a wandering Empty
PostSubject: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:49 pm

John visits some nice estate agents. He finds a few adverts for small flats and some flat-shares.

After calling Lawrence and a few moments the phone is answered. "Good afternoon" he answers politely.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:51 pm

"Hi Lawrance it's John have you got time to talk this afternoon, about the house you offered us?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:52 pm

John hears some rustling in the background as though papers are shifting. "Of course, where and when would you like to meet?"
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:53 pm

"I'm still around the area I could sing by if thats best for you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:04 pm

"Of course, whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:11 pm

"See you in 25 mins" he said then hanging up and starting on his walk back.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:38 pm

You soon arrive back and you're shown in by the 'servant' again. This time you're shown into a different room; a relatively large office, bookcases lining one wall and a large window across from the door overlooking Hampstead Heath. There is a small sofa in the middle of the room and a coffee table covered in different editions of the days newspapers.

Lawrence is stood by the desk moving other papers around. Once John arrives he turns and heads over to greet you. "Hello again" he smiles offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:16 pm

John shakes his hand "Good afternoon, sorry to bother you but I thought if I wanted to speak business it was only proper to talk in person" John said.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:51 pm

"Of course" Lawrence nods. He gestures to the sofa in offer of takijg a seat.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:56 pm

John sits down "As I'm sure you have noticed we dont like owing people anything, we dont want to be tied to a group we frankly know next to nothing about. However, As much as trust wants we can't stand alone, which puts me in a awkward position. I think my friends are blinded by their wish to stay independent, I believe in time with work on both our sides we can fix that but it will have to be done our way if that makes sense?" John said lancing his hands together.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Lawrence sits down and nods as John speaks. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:06 pm

"the manor was a amazing offer it really was so please do no think us too ungrateful, it's just we want to earn our stuff and standing. That now said if the offer is still possible I would like to make a deal with you on my groups behalf. if that is ok?" he said.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 12:35 am

Lawrence nods understandingly and then looks intrigued. "What kind of deal were you considering?" He asks politely.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 10:20 am

John smiled "Well without sounding too much like Liam Nesson I have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a long career" John said.

"I would like to offer them to you and in time your allies once I have met them. I was with RE for 8 years and have been a hitman for the past three. 
I would like to offer you my skills as a craftsman, given some time and space I could turn my hand to creating and restoring items that might come in handy firearms, weapons, armour, houses, which moves me on to my next point.

If the manor is still available I think me and my friends could turn it into something useful for us geists. It's a nice building and I think it would do very well as an events venue, Trust can plan parties and events for us and the wider public. While we have the haunt below for us Geists to meet in. It would give me the space I need to start making and restoring items for you and our allies and ensure no one can simply move in like the last lot" John explained.

John placed his fidgety hands on his knees "What do you think?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:40 pm

Lawrence stays silent and listens. He nods along with Johns plans in thought, and then seems to ponder. "Its an interesting plan you have. I can see it bringing many benefits" he says with a smile. He then gives a small sigh.

"I already however put the word out to the Faction; my krewe and our allies, and yourselves, that this premesis would become owned by all as a form of 'cooperative' if you didnt wish to take it as your own. So, im sorry to say i already sent a message after you left to inform our network. Someone is likely there already securing it for the Faction... Im more than happy to put your case forward though to the Faction, or even to provide you the platform to put your case forwards yourself. If you feel you can fully impliment this plan of yours i dont believe anyone will stand in your way" he says.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:44 pm

John sighed "I see...I would rather my group not know until i'm ready to tell them so me dispearing with giving them a reason wont aid in that, if you think the Idea has merit then please do put it forward to you allies" john said.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:59 pm

"Of course. I shall do so immediately" Lawrence says. He then picks a tablet out from under the piles of papers on the coffee table and opens up the web browser. He flicks through some sites and John can see him stop at a travel site, screenshot the page, and then post a message on his professional twitter account detailing it as 'perfect for bargains'.

"Done. The meeting is set. I shall inform you when it is concluded" he then says.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:33 pm

John nodded "Might i ask when that would be?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:20 pm

"Tomorrow morning" he says. "I'll have ideas as to who and how many will attend once my message has circulated for a few minutes."

He then seems to think deeply. "Are you sure keeping this idea from your friends is wise?" He asks seeming a little worried for John.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:26 pm

John smiled "I know Trust very very well, and the two of them will agree if we can do this our way" he said.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Lawrence nods. "Will you be able to manage funding?" He asks gently.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:34 pm

"I have some saving and I'm hoping to open my pension fund to help, once I get the business working i believe I will be able to" he said.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:42 pm

Lawrence nods but looks a little concerned. "That is quite... Extreme in terms of gaining the necessary funding, your pension is important especially in this day and age when beginning saving for one is difficult. You need not be so rash, i understand you not wanting to feel indebted. But it would be sad to see you put yourself in financial difficulty" he says in a friendly gentle manner.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:50 pm

John smiled "I have a lot of money coming my way once I've finished my list, however, I'm not as stupid as my friends if we can keep this between ourselves for now then I would accept your previous offer with the aim of paying you in full for the building" john suggested.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:19 pm

Lawrence ponders on the thought. "Hmm. You propose a loan. Of sorts?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John goes a wandering   John goes a wandering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John goes a wandering
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next