Memento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori

All things end

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trust returns

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:46 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:06 am

Val followed her back inside.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 9:37 am

[Why are all my posts ending up massive?]

She takes you into the cafeteria. There are a couple of officers around and some people in office type attire, as well as some cafe staff dotted about the large space. There are many tables and many empty seats. Theres also a large plant sat in the corner of the cafe under a small window placed to break up the grey of the walls.

"There are restrooms through that door" Cole says gesturing to a set of double doors with a little 'male/female' figure plaque bolted onto it. "Can i get you a tea or coffee?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 9:41 am

"I'm okay, thank you" she said with an appreciative smile.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:30 am

You sit and wait. It takes a while, and people come and go in the cafateria. Det.Cole remains, keeping you company and keeping an eye on the civilian in the building.

Eventually DI Ross returns. "Miss Blythewood?" He says gently to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:42 am

"Yes?" She said.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:50 am

"Your aunt has arrived. Would you like to come through?" He says gently.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:59 am

Val took a deep breath and nodded.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:30 pm

DI Ross shows you back into the interview room. When the door opens you see your aunt standing there and looking confused and worried, but then upon seeing Val she tears up with relief.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:34 pm

[Naming time]

"Hi Aunt Suzy" she said, waving timidly at her like the same old Val.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:37 pm

She walks over and throws her arms around Val. "I thought you were dead... They said that man killed you" she sobs.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:40 pm

"I'm so sorry. I got a bit lost and confused, but I'm okay now. I'm safe and I'm back" she said, hugging tightly back.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 9:58 pm

"Where were you? All these weeks and no phonecalls, texts, nothing" she remarks.

The officers stay quiet and back to give the two of you some space.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 10:00 pm

"I-I'm so sorry. I didn't have my old phone. I woke up and I just...I couldn't remember anything. It's only come back to me recently but when it did I knew I had to find you again, and to clear Gilian's name".
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:01 pm

"That man hurt you why would you want him out?" She says seeming to not understand.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:34 pm

"No, no. He didn't. It was an accident"
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:03 pm

"An accident? How was what happened annaccident? What were you doing?" She asks pulling away a bit, clearly confused.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:08 pm

"Uhm...BDSM" she said in a timid manner. "You always said you wanted me to have a hobby where I met other people" she chuckled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 9:57 pm

She looks a kux of shocked and confused.

DI Ross clears his throat gently to get Vals attention and clear the tension by diverting the talk. "Would you like to take a seat?" He says gesturing to the chairs at the table.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:11 pm

Val nodded and gave her aunt one more tentative hug before doing so.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Aunt Suzy still looks shocked and confused but she hugs back, and then sits down by Val. DI Ross and Det.Cole sit opposite.

"For the record, we are now confirming the identity of the interviewee as Miss Valerie Blythewood, as confirmed by her aunt Ms. Suzy Blythewood" Ross says. Suzy nods slighty, and Cole notes this down word for word.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Val nodded. "So...uhm...what comes next?" she asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:22 pm

DI Ross sits forwards and puts his hands together on the table. "The supposed victim coming forward will mean this case will need to be re-opened for review. Officers involved with the initial investigation and subsequent conviction of one Mr Gillian St.Claire will need to be interviewed. There may also be grounds for the potential release pending further investigation of Mr St.Claire.

"We do however have another matter which must be addressed" Det. Cole then adds. DI Ross sits back and nods.

"This Mr Richard Hermenez you described. I'll have an officer head out and ask around as to his whereabouts. Such a predatory individual will need to be identified and in time hopefully brought in for further questioning" Ross says.

"We will need to take some details from you, Miss Blythewood" Cole says gently. "Your current residence, contact number. Next of kin, should we need to contact you for further information regarding this incident."

Aunt Suzy remains quiet, looking a mixture of shock, relief, and out of her depth.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:28 pm

"Suzy would be my next of kin" Val said with a nod. "I can write down my address and number for you?"
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Det.Cole nods and then slides the pad with a fresh page and a pen across to Val.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trust returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust returns   Trust returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust returns
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next