Memento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori

All things end

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scouting for Rubies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Scouting for Rubies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouting for Rubies   Scouting for Rubies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:17 pm

She seems to think. She then glances back at the bar to make sure the hairy barman is preoccupied, and gives a small nod. "Alright. You can pick me up from [says place]" she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

PostSubject: Re: Scouting for Rubies   Scouting for Rubies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:19 pm

"Alright sounds good" Chariot says "Oh and heres my number, hidden in a tip"

Chariot takes out a card with his number on it and a £10 note, wraps the card in the note and then tucks it in her skirt, making it look like he just gave her a tip.
Back to top Go down
https://cirqueexalted.forumotion.org
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Scouting for Rubies   Scouting for Rubies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:22 pm

She smiles and nods. "Thanks honey" she says sweetly, moving gently to help him make the action. "I should get back now though, I don't wanna tempt fate and have Gerry get pissy at me for favouritism or something" she then chuckles lightly gesturing to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

PostSubject: Re: Scouting for Rubies   Scouting for Rubies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:24 pm

"Thanks for keeping my company, see ya round" Chariot will get up and leave
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Scouting for Rubies   Scouting for Rubies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:25 pm

"You're welcome honey" she smiles standing as he does. "See you round" she then says, turning with a small flirty flick of her hair and heading off giving Chariot a nice view of her swaying backside.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

PostSubject: Re: Scouting for Rubies   Scouting for Rubies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:45 pm

Chariot checks it out and then bails. GG?
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Scouting for Rubies   Scouting for Rubies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 9:03 pm

GG.

Youre now on pause till game =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting for Rubies   Scouting for Rubies - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouting for Rubies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Memento Mori :: RP :: Day of the dead-
Jump to: