Memento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori

All things end

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Experience Points

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Experience Points Empty
PostSubject: Experience Points   Experience Points I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Exp. Rules:

Points will be awarded when you make significant progress in the story, when you do something particularly awesome, or just when i feel like being nice  Razz

Spending this awarded exp. however will not enable an instant change in your stats.

Attribute ratings, feature upgrades and defect fixes will need to be done as part of the story. Necessary software and parts don't just materialise out of nowhere and programming designed to learn as it goes needs the time to learn, so your bots will need to experience things, seek out software or make new parts themselves in game, and then spend time in game to install these changes. For example, if you wish your bot to suddenly have claw hands, by all means have claw hands, but first you need to find claw hand or make claw hand, and then spend a little time swapping your hands over.

Not only this, but you will require the necessary capability to implement these changes to yourselves via a self-learning programme, movable limbs where necessary, or knowledge of instillation processes already installed in your bot. Either that, or find a bot with the correct programming to upgrade you.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Experience Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Points   Experience Points I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 9:55 am

Attribute point costs:

Rating 1 - 1 point
Rating 2 - 3 points
Rating 3 - 6 points
Rating 4 - 10 points
Rating 5 - 15 points

Feature and defect point costs:

Features are bought at cost price. For every feature with a rating, each rating is the cost price to increase its rating up to a maximum of 5

Attaining new defects awards points, at the cost of weakening your robot

Defects can be repaired by paying back the points they award at twice their value, under GM discretion
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Experience Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Points   Experience Points I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 9:56 am

Experience awarded so far:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Experience Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experience Points   Experience Points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experience Points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Memento Mori :: RP :: Day of the dead-
Jump to: