Memento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori

All things end

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trust goes looking for Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Trust goes looking for Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Where are you looking?
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:26 pm

In the surrounding area and public clubs and spaces.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:50 pm

After a little while wandering Trust finds herself in a park. There appear to be some worried dog walkers and parents ushering their children and animals away from the playground.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Trust'll head over.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 12:34 am

When Trust arrives she sees some worried looking parents and confused children, all looking in the direction of the roundabout. Dos are barking at it as it 'spins on its own'.

Trust sees Trouble Maker clinging to the roundabout bars gleefully spinning around and around in full knowledge that no one there can actually see him.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 am

Trust chuckled "oh I see the YouTube 'social experiment' prank crew are out full force today" she said to the ladies, rolling her eyes in solidarity.

"Okay you can stop that now, you've had your fun" she said out loud as if, to the people their, talking to a hidden crew.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:28 am

The parents all leave. Some of the kids stay clearly mesmorised by the roundabout having a life of its own but they're soon ushered away despite protest.

Trouble Maker grins wider and exclaims a giddy "weeeeeee!" as he puts his foot down again to speed the apparatus in another spin.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 10:28 am

"Okay funs over for now" Trust chuckled.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 5:19 pm

"No" Trouble Maker remarks in a childish tone as though hes a kid talking back to mummy.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:37 pm

"Meh, fair enough" Trust said sitting down on a nearby bench. "It's just circling round over-and-over, again and again. It's all just so...dull" she observed.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:16 pm

After a few moments of Trust exclaiming 'dull', Trouble Maker starts 'singing' tue theme to the x-files. Some dogs join in and howl much to their owners confusion and worry.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Trust just chills on her phone, clearly looking bored.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:29 pm

After a few minutes 'singing' Trouble Maker leaps off the roundabout and skips away through the park.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Trust'll get up and follow. "Hey, wanna join me and my gang tonight, we're going to do something spooky" she said playfully.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:43 pm

"Will it be fun?" He stops and asks, turning on his heels with a hopeful grin.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:44 pm

"That's the hope" she said.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:07 pm

"What'cha doing?" He asks with gleeful curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:22 pm

"Becoming a bound crew" she said "Nattering with our geists, I'm thinkig of playing some vintage spooktunes"
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:33 pm

Trouble Maker looks confused. "Sounds boring" he says turning to skip away again.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:40 pm

"You realize I can't just let you wander wherever you want right?" Trust said.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm

"But its so boring here!" He complains.

Trust make a perception roll.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:12 pm

You're on the footpath. Trouble Maker is on the cycle path. This is a popular park for cycling
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:20 pm

[Okay but he's a ghost sooooo....]

"Well where do you think would be more fun?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:32 pm

[Hes a poltergeist. He could set off fire alarms and spin a roundabout. Bikes arent a far stretch.]

"I dont know" he whines childishly.

A biker is cycling in the distance heading in your direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trust goes looking for Trouble   Trust goes looking for Trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trust goes looking for Trouble
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next