Memento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori

All things end

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter Two

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kittysan

Kittysan

Chapter Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:59 am

Trust will take John and Chariot's hands.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:04 pm

John takes the other hands too.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Chariot joins in due to the fact that his hands have been grabbed
Back to top Go down
https://cirqueexalted.forumotion.org
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:25 pm

Once everyone is holding hands the Geists step away, giving you your own space. You begin to feel sensations as though you are spending a lot of energy, almost akin to the feelings of expelling plasm when casting manifestations. You can feel each others pulses through your fingertips and they slowly begin to match one another. As these sensations increase you begin to feel even more comfortable with hands held, and the sense you are even holding onto the hands of your companions dissipates as the gentle beating of one another's pulses oscillates with your own. Even the feeling of your energy being gently drained goes away.

After what seems only a few moments have passed you soon regain your own senses. Your breathing becomes your own, and your pulse once more becomes distinguishable from the others. Any energy you felt you had spent has more than been regained, and you each feel more powerful and at peace as a group than before.

Instinctively you each let go of one another's hands, and as you turn to look for your Geists, you see you are not the only ones who have experienced a change.

Grace no longer looks injured in any way, any scars have all faded and the tares in her clothing have gone. She looks once more as beautiful as the day John first laid eyes on her.

The Hanged Man is no longer clad in rusted and poorly maintained armour, having shed all rust and grime. He now stands proud as a polished silver iron suit. The rope that once hung round his neck in tatters has also been replaced with a heavy metal chain, the end of which is wrapped like a scarf around his shoulders that disappears into the folds of a royal red cape that hangs at his back.

The Binder is no longer shrouded in shadow, baring the gentle and handsome features of a man of about 30 years old. On his back, he wields a pair of feathery wings that shimmer in the distant light. And as Trust looks at him, she no longer feels she can identify him as The Binder anymore, feeling he has taken on a new name and face whom she can identify as the 'Redemptive Incubi'.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:57 pm

"Wow" john said suprised
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:59 pm

"You're...beautiful" Trust said in awe.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 9:52 pm

"Cool" Chariot said
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:58 am

Grace smiles softly to John.

The Hanged Man gives a small nod that, despite his emotionless exterior, Chariot can identify as a happy thank you for his response.

The Redemptive Incubi smiles softly also and gives Trust a slight bow, releasing some of the tension on the ropes he still holds in one hand.

"The ceremony is coming to an end... We dont have very long left" Grace says gently.

"Is there anything you would all like to know before our time is over here?" The Redptive Incubi asks softly, revealing even his voice has softened along with his appearence.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 11:13 am

"Oh well dam how can we find out more about ourself and our powers? Will we die of old age? Hell will we grow old? Do I have to worry about get ill anymore? how do I kill corrupted Geists? Can we have kids? and who stealing my fucking tea and sugar at home?" John blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 11:27 am

Trust chuckled slightly at John's questions.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Grace looks a little surprised at the blurted questions but chuckles slightly at the last one. "You are human. You will still age, and continue to until you grow old. Any children you have will also be as human as you are" she says fondly.

"A for illness. You need not worry. The same ectoplasmic substance which enables you to channel us and cast your manifestations keeps you healthy and scar free. You may bruise and bleed, but every scratch and srape will heal as new, from the slightest paper-cut, to even limbs torn from you. And as we are always with you, you are also unable to being made unconscious" The Hanged Man explains.

"Killing corrupted Geists is difficult. To do this, their sin-eater, namely the human whom they are bonded to must be killed. When a sin-eater dies, the bond they share with their Geist is severed. But being a Geist they have the ability to re-join, or rather reform this bond with the disceased sin-eater. The Geist must therefore be distroyed, or prevented from returning to their sin-eater. This is done by distroying the body of the sin-eater before the bond can reform, by eliminating anything and everything that anchors the Geist in twilight and so enabling them to return once again, or through carrying out an act of tabboo... Devouring the Geist. But such an act, is nothing short of cannibalism" the Redemptive Incubi says gently.

"And as for your sugar and tea, i dont know. But with your resourcefulness you should be able to figure that out for yourself" Grace then chuckles. "And the rest, you will learn in time. Time and experience will teach you about yourselves, and your powers will come with experience. When you find yourselves struggling, seek out others like yourselves, and learn from them."

Last edited by RestlessRoamer on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:15 pm

John nodded "Okay fine, Thank you for forgiving me Grace" he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:35 pm

Grace steps forwards and places a tentative hand under his chin, lifting his face gently with her fingertips. "There was nothing to forgive, John. It was a terrible accident. Nothing more or less" she says with a loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:42 pm

Trust smiled fondly at the two.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:43 pm

John smiled "thank you Grace, I love you"
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 7:20 pm

"I guess this is goodbye for now" Trust said looking to her geist. "You know we don't have a safeword yet...how about...mercy?"
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 7:27 pm

"I love you too, John. Do me a favour though, ok? Be happy" Grace smiles sweetly.

The Redemptive Incubi nods. "A perfect choice" he compliments kindly.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 7:28 pm

"Digging the new look" Chariot says to his geist
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 7:28 pm

She nodded, holding a somewhat heavy expression.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 7:29 pm

"I'll try" he said holding her hand, his eyes watering a bit.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 7:58 pm

The Hanged Man gives Chariot a thankful bow. "You are most kind."

The Geists give each of you a moment to breath. And then, together, they walk towards you. As they near you the world around you fades to white, and you each start to feel the sensation of waking. You each then see your Geists step into you as your vision fades away, and then with a sudden jolt you each find yourselves back in the cemetary, lying on the ground beside your companions, with the starry sky ovehead shimmering and the moon shining brightly.

The knives you used to cut your palms are lying beside you, and the wound you made has gone.

You may each now lose that 1 point of lethal.

Everyone can now please add 'Krewe Binding' to your list of ceremonies.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 8:01 pm

[Will do]

Trust shakily got to her feet.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 8:09 pm

John will stand up "well erm...does anyone want something to eat?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 8:17 pm

"No..no i'm fine"
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 8:21 pm

"Are we all ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Two   Chapter Two - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Two
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next