Memento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori

All things end

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking in the small hours

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kittysan

Kittysan

Walking in the small hours - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 3:33 pm

"Now, tea in the bedroom" she said, hopping up in an energetic manner and grabbing her tea, offering John his too.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 3:36 pm

John chcukled "I thought you were the one who took orders?" he said taking his tea and following her.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 3:44 pm

"Sometimes, yes, but both of us have to be in the right headspace for that. I'm not a sub 24/7" she chuckled.

She then opened the door to her room and slipped in.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 3:50 pm

John will follow.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:05 pm

Trust's room was a start contrast to the rest of her house.

Contrasted against the sleek and stylish aesthetic of her other rooms, her bedroom was full of organized clutter (but clutter none-the-less).

Her wall paper was this design:
http://nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/star-wars-wallpaper.jpg

And the walls were covered with posters for various games, cartoons, and movies. On a shelf above her bed were some funko pop figures, mostly DC but with some others included.

One of her walls was covered entirely with book shelves which were cluttered with books of various types. There were a lot of fantasy, sci-fi and mystery novels, a lot of comic book and manga compendiums, and a fair few BDSM and sex and sexuality related texts. There were also some game guides but they had been left in their original wrapping, presumably gifts never opened.

Opposite her bed was a reasonably sized desk which had a triple-screen set up for a beefy looking computer.

On the desk their were also pictures of a woman who looked similar to Trust but with huge, brown frizzy hair and a completely different look. She was clearly nervous, clearly uncertain, and clearly wore clothes which hid her figure instead of showing it off. She also looked semi-awkward in all of the photos--as if she hadn't wanted them taken but was still semi-pleased with the result enough (or the company in the photos) to keep them around. There was also one photograph of two people, presumably her parents, which looked rather old, and another of a handsome looking (but also slightly nerdy and nervous) guy which had clearly been printed off from the computer and was most likely a profile pic or something sent over skype.

Above this desk set up, displayed on the wall, was a bundle of ropes. Slightly tattered, cut in a few places (and cut poorly and raggedly at that) and with some blood on them.

There was also a closet which had vinyls on it made to make it look like the TARDIS and a door which John presumed would lead to an en suite bathroom.

On the bed there were some comfy PJs and a big house coat, which Trust looked like she was about to slide into. Both sides of the bed had a bed side table with geeky lamps and some geek memorabillia scattered on them. The bed itself had multiple nerd-inspired pillows and more than one cuddly toy.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:12 pm

John smiled "Well well well, are you a closet nerd trust?" he teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:14 pm

"Hmmm, I would be if it were just in the closet but I suppose you could say I'm more of a bedroom one" she chuckled in a slightly awkward manner.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:17 pm

John walked around the room and looked at all the things "I like it, it's nice to know there more to you if that makes sense?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:18 pm

"More than sex?" she chuckled. "Yes, well I kind of hoped you knew that already".
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:24 pm

John smiled "I did dont worry, had I thought you were only about sex I wouldn't have liked you so much" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:29 pm

She nodded and looked around her own room for a moment, as if taking it in along with John.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:39 pm

"Were you worried of what i'd think about all this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:42 pm

"Hm...maybe" she said. "It's hard to say really. I guess I'm just kind of going through a bit of a Selina Kyle from Batman Returns thing in some ways; it's still kind of hard for me to reconcile things in my head. Who I was vs. who I am" she said, looking over to an old picture of herself.

"I mean it hasn't been that long really".
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:45 pm

John came over and sat next to her "Are you happy with who you are?" he asked placing a hand on hers.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:52 pm

"Hm, hard to say...most of the time, I think" she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:56 pm

"then that is good" he said smiling and leaning in to give her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:58 pm

She kissed sweetly back.

"Sooo, our relationship. Any ground rules you'd like to establish?"
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 5:02 pm

"Erm...at the moment I dont know, I'm new to this open thing so maybe you'd like to suggest up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 5:10 pm

"To be honest I'm still just flattered that you want to be with me" she said. "I've never had this before so I think we'll both be learning as we go along".
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 5:13 pm

John chuckled "then we can go into this blind together then" he said
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 5:14 pm

"Sounds lovely" she determined, kissing him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 6:09 pm

john kissed back and copped a feel.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Trust chuckled and enjoyed for a moment. "So I'm guessing at a bare minimum you don't want me flirting with other people when around you and you don't want me to tell you about my sexual exploits unless you ask".
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 6:24 pm

"that would be a good start, i'm not sure how i'd handle hearing too much about your exploited" he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 6:25 pm

She shrugged apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the small hours   Walking in the small hours - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking in the small hours
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Memento Mori :: RP :: Day of the dead-
Jump to: