Memento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori

All things end

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter Three

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Chapter Three - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Adam looks confused at Chariot. "... Im dead, genious, how much worse can it get?!" He blurts. "I dont even remember who killed me! I just get flashes when i see things like i feel compelled to do something" he then sighs.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:49 pm

"Pretty sure it would have been that father you wanted to get revenge on" Trust speculated.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:54 pm

"Maybe" he says with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:58 pm

"lots of things could get worse for you Adam, you have tender spots you might not have even considered, after all yes your dead and we would have trouble hurting you, those still living....well their a different matter" John said darkly.

Ok john is basically threatening him now a sort of do as we say and no one gets hurt kinda deal, roll?
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Roll it
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Adam looks worried. "Youre worse than you think i am" he says clearly unnerved.

Luke looks uncomfortable. "Erm... John?... I can't... Im sorry, i cant be part of this if you're doing that" he says appologetically. He then turns to leave.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:26 pm

"then cross over and i'll leave everyone be, and luke turn back around" John stated.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:27 pm

"No" Luke says simply still leaving.

Adam looks worried. "... I dont know how you sick fuck" he says also turning from John.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Trust looked a bit troubled but moved to keep Luke in the area, with a pleading look.

"He almost killed a little girl. You can't walk away from this" she said to Luke.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:29 pm

"Luke can help you" John stated.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:31 pm

"And he is threattening to kill more people. Who's worse here the twit or the man with the gun threattening even more violence?" Luke reasons to Trust. "I wont be part of that. If you want my help you know how to reach me. Otherwise i would be careful, the living are more scary than the dead will ever be" he says appologetically to Trust. He then continues to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:35 pm

"I think the person who has shown that he won't hesitate in almost killing a young girl and then shrugging it off it worst" Trust said. "Now please come back. If you stay we can resolve this, if you leave then any further violence is on your head and no one wants that for a teenage boy".

[I'd like that persuation roll I'm entitled to now please]
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:41 pm

Luke waivers and then reluctantly sighs and nods. "Any more threats though of any kind and i walk. We're better than that" he says seeming upset.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:43 pm

"We do what is needed" Trust said. "If you don't like our methods then someone else can handle this but, frankly, when a child has been pushed into the road and is currently in the ICU making it clear that we'll take the necessary actions to prevent any further events is not something I'm afraid of doing". SHe then gestured for him to reapproach Adam.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:50 pm

"No, no threats of violence its unnecessary and i wont be a part of this otherwise" Luke says simply and still clearly upset. "If sinking to his level is necessary you're doing things wrong" he then states.

He then looks to Adam. "I can help you. But only if you're willing to recieve it and willing to trust us. Otherwise everything holding you in twilight will be severed and you will find yourself deserted in the underworld for the remainder of your existence" he says to him.

Adam still looks worried.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:53 pm

John simply crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:00 pm

Trust sighed. "Adam. Is this really want you want? To wander around as a spook, driven by whims, left in uncertainty?" she asked him.

"I know you wanted your date but you're no longer alive. Going to her now will just cause both of you distress. We can't change the fact that she'll be hurt by the news of your passing but we can be there for her, but only if you're reasonable about this" she said.

"I asked you to tag along because I liked you. I thought you seemed like a nice guy and I wanted to help you. But then you left and did something truly horrible" she said vulnerably. "I'll never be able to forgive myself for misplacing my trust in you then...but perhaps you can prove that I'm warranted in offering it to you now" she offered up kindly.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 4:10 am

Adam still looks worried but nods and hangs his head. "... I dont want to still he here this sucks, i've been trying to leave..." he whimperes. "... I just dont know how."

Luke steps forwards. "We need to help him resolve whats keeping him from passing on, cutting his ties to twilight will only trap him in the underworld" he says gently.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:11 am

"Right sounds good...How?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 9:15 am

Luke seems to consider. "We need him to tell us or we can to look into it ourselves. Once whatever it is that stopped him passing on is resolved then he will be free to go, if he wants to" he explains gently.

"The something could be anything though. A message that wasnt given, a crime that still needs atoning for, a fear of leaving someone behind that needs to be watched over" he says listing off examples.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:41 am

"Adam? Any of those sound right?"
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:45 am

He sheepishly shrugs. "Well. Someone offed me. I know that much, the fact my backs turned into a pin-cushion was a bit of a give-away" he says seeming to try and ve funny but still shaken from the threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Three
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next