Memento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memento Mori

All things end

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter Four - A New Day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 7:15 pm

You all head into the catacombs.

Some of the shadowy figures looming around the lanterns turn towards you, and you all feel the dead eyes of a few dozen vampires following your every movement. Whispers echo through the arches and you are each sure you are now the topic of conversation in the area; but none of them make any motion towards you. They just watch from the distance, their forms flickering by dim lantern-light.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 6:13 pm

John put himself next to trust defensively and placed one of his hands to rest on his gun.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Heading towards the big boss.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Wits composure please everyone looking out for the boss.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 6:29 am

Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 5:25 pm

5. Exceptional.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down
https://cirqueexalted.forumotion.org
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 6:20 pm

[Woah Amy that is an awesome roll. Well done =)]

John and Chariot see nothing but silhouetted figures. They cant make out anyone or anyting in particular.

Trust sees there is one person not looking at you and doesnt seem phased by you being here. She can gather that the leader is her over there.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 6:34 pm

She'll approach. "Excuse me. Sorry to bother you but are you Dàna by chance?"
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 6:41 pm

"Yeah. Whats it to you?" She responds in a heavy south London accent similar in tone to Nancy in the film Oliver. She doesnt flinch or make any motion in response to Trusts presence, seeming unbothered by her appearence. Trust sees in the lantern light, from behind at least, she is a black woman wearing a headscarf that trails down her back, a denim jacket and jeans. She looks relatively clean for someone who lives in the sewer.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:07 pm

[Can't remember what that movie was like so I'm gunna default to cockney]

"[Insert club woman's name] said you might be able to help us. It appears a rogue vampire has killed a woman and made his way in to the sewers"
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:42 pm

"Ah Violette remembers me. Im sirprised" she chuckles. She then stands. "None of my people are rogue. If they were i'd have already sent them to the prince for punishment; he keeps us safe and well and fed..." she then sighs. "What makes you think theres a rogue down here?" She asks, turning to look at Trust.

As she turns her face is hilighted on one side by the lantern light. She is hareless, her eyes are black and her features seem feral in nature.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:00 pm

"As I said, it was not one of your own, but we know for a fact that they ran in to the sewers due to eye witness accounts".
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:12 pm

She nods and gives a troubled sigh. "If they had then i would know about it. But i dont, which troubles me" she says seeming irked. She then holds her hands up and claps loudly. The acoustics of the area make the sound echo throughout as an almost deafening pitch. "Family meeting!" She demands.

Whispers cease and all in the area motion towards her and then sit surrounding her as though partaking in circle time in primary school. Each one of them looking feral in the flashes of light they are exposed to, some moreso than others, and very few still retaining hair and other normal human features. Most hold hoods up over their faces seming uncomfortable with the groups presence.

"I want answers. Now! Who is this stranger who hides in my domain and why have none of you come forward?!"

The vamps chatter in apparent confusion.

Dàna looks over each vampire in succession with a scowl but then looks perplexed. "Someones missing" she says irritably.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:15 pm

"The one who lead us here?" he said.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 pm

"No hes meant to be gone hes making deliveries" Dàna says. "Where is Morgan?! Answer me, now!" She demands.

There is more conused chatter.

After a few moments one of the crowd stands up, his head bowed slightly in a sheepish manner. "M-m-m-mistress... M-m-morgan hasn't been here all, all, all week... We, we we dont know where, where she is" he says respectfully despite an apparent uncontrolable stutter.

Dàna looks even more troubled.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 11:39 pm

Chariot, looked around at the agitated vamps. Keeping an eye out for any sudden moves.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 8:51 am

"Right, well how about you tell us where we can find them and we'll take that as the place to start" John said.
Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 9:10 am

"She should be here. The fact she isnt is troublesome..." Dàna grumbles. All the vampires shift in confusion and worry, and the one who had spoken remains standing, his head bowed and his posture unchanged from the sheepish one he'd adopted.

"If shes not here then shes somewhere else" Dàna comments. "Find her. Now!" She then demands, raising her hands once again to make another deafenning clap, signaling the vampires to move.

The one standing dashes off, followed swiftly by all the others who scramble to their feet, all of them running at speeds unnatural to humans into the darkness and down the sewer tunnels that lead off from the catacombs.

"Perhaps, a search of her chamber will shed some light on where she is" Dàna then sighs, heading off into the darkness and gesturing the group to follow.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 9:38 am

John sighed, rolled his eyes and followed.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Trust looked unimpressed but complied.

Back to top Go down
RestlessRoamer

RestlessRoamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:36 pm

She leads you off into the darkness and soon enough you see a faint glow emenating from another tunnel.

Dàna gestures. "Thats her chamber. First on the right. Feel free to poke around everything you can find" she says bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Kittysan

Kittysan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 5:08 pm

"Thank you" Trust said, heading in and taking an initial glance.
Back to top Go down
graywolf

graywolf

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 5:10 pm

John will look inside.
Back to top Go down
Citrate
Admin
Citrate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2016 5:24 pm

Chariot Follows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Four - A New Day   Chapter Four - A New Day - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Four - A New Day
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next